Here is the BEST 15 MINUTE PAD THAI- a simple,可口的，authentic recipe made with accessible ingredients that can be made with chicken,tofu or shrimp in no time flat!Gluten-free and Vegan adaptable!!
Hello new favorite dinner!!这是一个简单快捷的泰式菜谱，包含非常容易接近的配料，只需要大约15分钟的实际烹饪时间-最好的！亚博LOL电竞Please read the recipe notes for a few tips and tricks to make this even faster!The best part though?It tastes the incredible!Seriously!但不要相信我的话……试试看你的想法。用煎豆腐做这个素食主义者vegan fish sauce,or make it with chicken or shrimp.So versatile!!
This easy pad thai recipe came 亚博LOL电竞about after Brian and I went to Seattle a few weeks ago,taking a much needed break from catering.We sat at the counter at Brian's favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant- Thai Tom,in University District,在火线上，where servers would pick up food to deliver,causing us to lean to the left or right every few seconds,当热腾腾的盘子从我们脸上掠过几英寸的地方。We noticed that everyone was ordering Pad Thai!!
我们看着排队的厨师在赶晚餐的时候一个接一个地把盘子弄坏，while the line-up out the door grew longer and longer.咬了一口之后，I knew why.I immediately started paying attention.It was like watching an artist at work.I watched the line cook make order after order,watching the quantities of ingredients that went into each order,把它记在记忆里。当我们到家的时候，I started practicing.For several weeks now,we've been having Pad Thai and each time it tastes just a little better.I used to makea more authentic version,emulating what we learned in Thailand- using tamarind and such,but after Thai Tom,我已经把它配对了。It really doesn't need to be complicated to taste amazing.It is really all 亚博LOL电竞about balance!!
试一试。一旦你把原料放在一起，see if you can cook it in 15 minutes!It's a fun challenge.It took me 20 the first time,then finally down to fifteen!Read the whole recipe through first and then give it a go.You will be faster and faster the more you practice,我想你会非常喜欢这个食谱，想反复尝试一下。
It is easiest to make this Pad Thai using a wok ( I really likethis one）但你也可以用平底锅，if in a pinch.
This can be made with tofu (like you see above) or chicken or shrimp — take your pick.If going for chicken,一定要阅读食谱底部的注释，尤其是在减肥的时候。We've been poaching the thinly sliced chicken in a bit of water instead of frying it,这就是餐厅的做法。In fact,they actually poached the chicken in water ahead to save even more time,which is always an option.
把鸡肉切得很薄，真的减少了烹饪时间，另外，它在配方中效果更好。Remember to cut across the grain.所以在这里，我把它切成两英寸长的鮫-¼薄条。亚博LOL电竞
To save a few calories,我在盐水里煮，until cooked through which just takes a couple minutes.Then I set it aside.
I think the secret to this flavorful recipe is the shallot.当然还有大蒜。But shallot more than anything adds so much flavor to this dish,way more than substituting onions.So try to seek out shallots at your grocery store,it will make a big difference -trust me!!
Sometimes I'll add ginger,but it's not imperative- and to save time,我用买来的商店，already peeled garlic.
姜膏,that comes in a tube is also another time-saving product I'll buy at the grocery store.
Saute the garlic and shallot and prep the remaining ingredients.
Prep the protein,whisk the eggs,把泰式酱汁的配料混合在一起，使面条变软。
Pour boiling water over rice noodles and let them soak just until they are pliable (亚博LOL电竞about 7-8 minutes) They don't need to be totally soft,as they will soften as you sauté them.
If going for a vegan pad thai,make thevegan fish saucerecipe ahead,实际上相当不错，and keeps for months.
希望你做了这个之后，you think this is the Best Pad Thai recipe,you've ever made too!😉 Haha.Let me know in the comments below!!
The Best 15 Minute Pad Thai
最好的15分钟泰国垫-一个简单的食谱与简单易用的成分，最惊人的味道！The best part … once you have your ingredients together it only takes 15 minutes of actual cooking time!有关提示和技巧，请参阅配方说明！!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- 总时间： 15分钟
- 产量： 2
- 类别： Vegetarian Main
- Method: stir fried
- Cuisine: Thai
- 3- 4 ounces dry pad thai noodles (rice noodles)
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil,wok oil orcoconut oil
- 1大葱油，finely diced
- 3-4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger (optional)
- 2 eggs,whisked with a fork with a generous 3-finger pinch salt ( if vegan,别管它了）
- 3大勺鱼露（或vegan fish sauce)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or coconut sugar,palm sugar or brown sugar) see notes
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (or GFliquid aminoslike Braggs)
- juice of ½ lime,plus more for garnish
- lime wedges,fresh bean sprouts,chili flakes,chopped scallions,烤花生。
- Place rice noodles in a shallow baking dish and boil enough water to cover them.Cover with boiling water for 6- 8 minutes,until tender,then drain.( They don't have to be totally soft,刚柔相济）
- In the mean time,slice chicken into very thin strips,_英寸厚x 2英寸长，and season with salt and pepper.(Alternately,press tofu with paper towels to blot dry well.把豆腐切成3/4英寸的方块，sprinkle with salt and pepper,and for extra crispy,dredge in corn starch) Sear the seasoned chicken or shrimp (or poach -see notes below) or sear tofu ina wok用热油煮至中高温。Set aside,blot with paper towels,wipe out pan.Turn heat off.
- Chop shallot,garlic and ginger very finely.Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk the two eggs with a fork and a generous,三指夹盐。
- In another small bowl,mix fish sauce,糖，rice vinegar,还有酱油。( see notes)
- Gather your bowls around the stove. Heat 2 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil in the wok over medium heat,加入葱，garlic ginger and stir,cooking a few minutes until golden and fragrant.
- 在锅的中心打一口井，and add the whisked eggs.用一个metal spatula,scramble them and break them apart into little bits,letting them brown just little,and incorporate them into the shallots and garlic,continuing to break them into small bits.
- Add the drained,semi-soft,noodles and toss with the egg mixture,stirring,flipping constantly for a few minutes,until noodles become soft and pliable.
- Add the Pad Thai Sauce and the chicken,tofu or shrimp.把面条翻过来再扔几分钟。一开始它会很难闻-turn your fan on– but it will mellow out perfectly.Cook until the noodles are soft (but still a little chewy) adding just a little water if it seems too dry.Toss in the bean sprouts and peanuts ( or serve on the side) and sprinkle with chili flakes and scallions.Squeeze with the lime.Give one more toss and serve immediately. Divide among two plates.
- Garnish with bean sprouts,fresh scallions,cilantro or basil,lime wedges and roasted crushed peanuts.
Tips for speed.Doubling the recipe will double the time and be much harder to manage all at once,in one wok.If doubling,我强烈推荐在炒锅里分两批烹饪。
Use time saving ingredites like store-bought peeled garlic ( or minced garlic) andginger pastein a tube.Using pre-cooked chicken is fastest -leftover rotisserie chicken is perfect.Also you could make the Pad Thai sauce ahead!!
An easy way to cut back on the oil in the recipe is to poach the thinly sliced chicken in a little salted water (just enough to barely cover) in the pan or wok for just few few minutes.Drain and set aside.鸡肉切得越薄，煮得越快。
You may be tempted to cut back on the sugar,but understand that pad thai sauce is a very delicate balance between sweet ( sugar),salt (fish sauce) and acid (vinegar).I've already lowered the sugar as much as I could,while preserving the balance.That being said,如果你想把糖切回去，把醋也切掉。🙂
Keywords:泰式炒河粉，pad thai recipe,easy pad thai,authentic pad thai recipe,泰式鸡垫，用豆腐拌泰国菜，纯素泰国菜谱，素菜配泰国菜